– outstanding quality molding profile milled from high grade, kiln dried bass, hard maple, red oak, and cherry
– decorative design is hand carved.
– chair-rail molding sold unfinished and can be easily stained, painted or glazed.
The installation of these moldings should be treated in the same manner as you would treat any wood molding:
– all chair-rail molding should be kept in a clean and dry environment away from excessive moisture.
– acclimate wooden moldings for 5-7 days.
– when installing wood molding, it is recommended to nail molding securely to studs and glue all mitered corners for maximum support.