Inspired by the 1930’s, the Pacifica molding displays elegant and organic lines. This molding profile is a contemporary classic that feels just as much at home in all interiors styles, serving them with tasteful LED light. With its modern and austere lines, this molding reference subtlety combines beauty and functionality. Horizontal and vertical lines smoothly merge into each other. Pacifica crown molding also feature an attractive shadow line.
These covings conceal LED indirect light and allow the creation of subtle lighting effects. All references will bring warmth to a room, and take away the harshness of a single central pendant light fitting. Compact LEDs are easy to install, cost little to run and have a long life whilst being environmentally friendly.
– outstanding quality crown molding made from high density polyurethane and designed specifically for installation with indirect lighting, environmentally friendly material is hypoallergenic and fully recyclable, no CFC, no PVC, no formaldehydes;
– rope or LED lighting can be easily fixed from inside the molding or on the wall behind the molding;
– water and humidity resistant;
– crown molding is pre-primed with water-based white paint;
– has tough, extremely smooth surface;
– complimentary flexible molding available;
– metal dies used for consistent quality and perfect part to part match for hassle free installation;