Elegant Victorian Knobs with Green Aventurine. Jeweled Knobs are hand-crafted from semi-precious stone Green Aventurine with timeless finishes. Victorian Knobs would be a perfect addition for your traditional style furniture or mission style cabinets.
Aventurine is a stone of micro-crystalline quartz. Any mice inclusions give the Aventurine stone a more silvery look to it. The Green Aventurine stone is native to India, Chile, Spain, Russia, Brazil, Austria, and Tanzania. It is thought to improve a person’s nearsightedness, as well as being a gambler’s stone. Is the stone which pretends to Libra, it is also the planetary stone of Taurus.
- Made in USA.
- Fine-art foundry hand-pours and hand-finishes every knob using Old-World methods.
- Lifetime guaranteed against flaws in craftsmanship.
- Exceptional clarity of details and depth of relief.
- All knobs are internally threaded, solid brass or stainless steel inserts cast into the stem for lifetime durability.
- All knobs have been engineered to accept an 8/32 screw; 1″ screws have been individually pact with each knob.
- knobs are hand-crafted with Green Aventurine semi-precious stone insert.
- All inserts for wood knobs are hand-cast from solid fine pewter or solid bronze.
- The term “antique” refers to special methods of treating metal so there is contrast between the raised relief and recessed areas.
- Knobs are lacquered to protect the finish.
- Alternative finishes available (see below)